Saudi Arabia Membrane Separation Technology Market is projected to grow at a high CAGR by 2023, owing to the growing the growing demand of water due to rapidly increasing population. Saudi Arabia is a growing economy, and there is a major water scarcity, despite government initiatives to ensure clean water supply for all. Additionally, rising use of desalination to ensure water is fit for drinking and other uses is expected to drive the growth of the market by 2023. Saudi Arabia is surrounded by a desert and therefore has a very small amount of underground water and thus relies on desalinated seawater. Rising demand for drinkable water is likely to drive the demand for membrane separation technology market in the next five years. Membrane separation technology uses a membrane with different pore sizes, that selectively allows the passage of solute molecules and filter out harmful chemicals, heavy metals from water. The growing adoption of water purifiers for residential as well as industrial purposes will ensure robust growth of the market during the forecast period. Moreover, the increasing demand from wastewater treatment plants is projected to drive the growth of the membrane separation technology market by 2023. Based on the technology, Ultrafiltration segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR by 2023, owing to its widespread use as a water-purifying technology as it is comparatively cost effective. Based on the applications, the water and wastewater segment is expected to lead the market during the forecast period due to the rising demand for water desalination units and brackish water treatment.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2013-2016
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2018–2023
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Saudi Arabia Membrane Separation Technology Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast Saudi Arabia Membrane Separation Technology based on technology, application and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Saudi Arabia Membrane Separation Technology Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Saudi Arabia Membrane Separation Technology Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for Saudi Arabia Membrane Separation Technology Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading Membrane Separation Technology providers involved in the Saudi Arabia Membrane Separation Technology Market.
Some of the leading players in the Saudi Arabia Membrane Separation Technology Market are The Dow Chemical Company, The 3M Company, GE Water & Process Technologies, Toray Industries, Merck Millipore, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Hydranautics, Danaher Corporation, Pentair plc, Koch Membrane Systems Inc etc.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of Membrane Separation Technology providers in Saudi Arabia. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the Membrane Separation Technology providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed the offerings, distribution channels and presence of all major Membrane Separation Technology providers in Saudi Arabia.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Saudi Arabia Membrane Separation Technology Market using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Membrane Separation Technology providers
- Dealers and Suppliers of Membrane Separation Technology.
- Traders and Distributors of Membrane Separation Technology.
- Raw Material Suppliers.
- Regulatory organizations.
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Market research and consulting firms.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as Membrane Separation Technology providers, distributors and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Saudi Arabia Membrane Separation Technology Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Technology:
- Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Ultrafiltration (UF)
- Microfiltration (MF)
- Nanofiltration (NF)
Market, By Application:
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Public Utility Water Treatment
- Wastewater Reuse
- Food & Beverage
- Diary Processing
- Beverage Processing
- Food & Starch Processing
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Medical Device
- Industry Processing
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
Market, by Region:
- Northern Region
- Southern Region
- Eastern Region
- Western Region
- Central Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Membrane Separation Technology Market segment.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
In case you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at [email protected]
It is an upcoming report to be released soon. If you wish an early delivery of this report or want to confirm the date of release, please contact us at [email protected]