Vietnam Membrane Separation Technology Market is expected to post robust growth by 2023, owing to the rising need for safe and clean drinking water as there is a severe water shortage in the country. Vietnam is a growing economy, with rapidly expanding population. The demand for clean water is rising at a very high rate. The country is also facing severe water-shortage in certain areas. The increasing demand of water for commercial as well as industrial use has propelled the demand for recycled water, which is likely to drive the membrane separation technology market by 2023. Moreover, the growing demand of membrane separation technology from various end-use industries such as food & beverage, pharmaceutical to ensure clean and aseptic conditions is anticipated to drive the growth of the market by 2023. Further, the increasing demand for water conservation and widespread adoption of waste water treatment will ensure robust growth of the market by 2023. Based on the technology, nanofiltration segment is expected to lead the market during the forecast period as the membrane has very small pores which does not allow even the smallest solute particles to pass, are durable and non-toxic. Based on the applications, the water and wastewater segment is expected to lead the market during the forecast period due to the rising demand for water desalination units and brackish water treatment.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2013-2016
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2018–2023
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Vietnam Membrane Separation Technology Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast Vietnam Membrane Separation Technology based on technology, application and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Vietnam Membrane Separation Technology Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Vietnam Membrane Separation Technology Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for Vietnam Membrane Separation Technology Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading Membrane Separation Technology providers involved in the Vietnam Membrane Separation Technology Market.
Some of the leading players in the Vietnam Membrane Separation Technology Market are The Dow Chemical Company, The 3M Company, GE Water & Process Technologies, Toray Industries, Merck Millipore, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Hydranautics, Danaher Corporation, Pentair plc, Koch Membrane Systems Inc etc.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of Membrane Separation Technology providers in Vietnam. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the Membrane Separation Technology providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed the offerings, distribution channels and presence of all major Membrane Separation Technology providers in Vietnam.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Vietnam Membrane Separation Technology Market using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Membrane Separation Technology providers
- Dealers and Suppliers of Membrane Separation Technology.
- Traders and Distributors of Membrane Separation Technology.
- Raw Material Suppliers.
- Regulatory organizations.
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Market research and consulting firms.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as Membrane Separation Technology providers, distributors and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Vietnam Membrane Separation Technology Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Technology:
- Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Ultrafiltration (UF)
- Microfiltration (MF)
- Nanofiltration (NF)
Market, By Application:
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Public Utility Water Treatment
- Wastewater Reuse
- Food & Beverage
- Diary Processing
- Beverage Processing
- Food & Starch Processing
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Medical Device
- Industry Processing
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
Market, by Region:
- North Vietnam
- South Vietnam
- Central Vietnam
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Membrane Separation Technology Market segment.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
In case you don’t find what you are looking for, please get in touch with our custom research team at [email protected]
It is an upcoming report to be released soon. If you wish an early delivery of this report or want to confirm the date of release, please contact us at [email protected]