According to The Insight Partners Protein Expression Market Forecast to 2028, discusses various factors driving or restraining the market, which will help the future market to grow with promising CAGR. The Protein Expression Market Research Reports offers an extensive collection of reports on different markets covering crucial details. The report studies the competitive environment of the Protein Expression Market is based on company profiles and their efforts on increasing product value and production.
The market is expected to reach US$ 4,000.67 million in 2028 from US$ 2,221.73 million in 2021. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 8.8% from 2021-2028.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at - https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100001247/
Leading Protein Expression Market Players: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., GenScript, Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Takara Bio Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., QIAGEN, New England Biolabs., Promega Corporation, Oxford Expression Technologies Ltd.
Based on product type, the protein expression market is segmented into instruments, reagents, expression vectors, and competent cells. The reagents segment held the largest share of the market in 2021. Also, the reagents segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 9.5% in the market during the forecast period.
Based on services, the protein expression market is segmented into antibody development & production, protein expression & production, hybridoma one-stop services, stable cell line development, bioanalytical assay services. The antibody development & production segment held the largest share of the market in 2021. However, same segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 9.7% in the market during the forecast period.
Based on application, the protein expression market is segmented into research, therapeutic, industrial. The therapeutic segment held the largest share of the market in 2021 and same segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 9.4% in the market during the forecast period.
Based on end user, the protein expression market is segmented into pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academic research institutes, and contract research organizations. The pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment held the largest share of the market in 2021. Also, the segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 5.6% in the market during the forecast period.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Protein Expression Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Protein Expression Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defence, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
If you have any queries about this report or if you would like further information, please contact us:
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
E-mail: [email protected]
Protein Expression Market, Protein Expression Market Analysis, Protein Expression Market Trend