The Fuel Delivery Management System Project in PHP has been designed to override the problem of the existing manual system. This web application is supported to eliminate and, in some cases, reduce the hardship faced by the manual systems. The application is reduced as much as possible to avoid errors while entering the data. It also provided a message while entering invalid data. No formal knowledge is required for the user to operate this system. Overall, we said that Fuel Delivery Management Project in PHP is user-friendly.
|Project Name||Fuel Delivery Management System Project (Using PHP & MYSQLi)|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
In Fuel Delivery Management System in PHP , we use PHP and MySQL Database. This project fulfills the online demand of fuels which is ordered by users. Fuel Delivery Management System has three modules i.e., admin, fuel station owner, and user.
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can briefly view the total registered users, total registered fuel station owner, total state, total city, total read enquires and total unread enquires.
- State: In this section, admin can manage state (add/update/delete).
- City: In this section, admin can manage city (add/update/delete).
- Fuel Price: In this section, admin can manage fuel price (add/delete).
- Page: In this section, admin can manage about us and contact us pages.
- Reports: In this section admin can view order details of fuel that is received by the fuel station in a particular period.
- Inquiry: In this section, admin can view and maintain the inquiry.
- Search: In this section, admin can search order details with the help of his/her mobile number and order number.
- Reg Users: In this section, admin can view the detail of registered users.
- Reg Fuel Station Owner: In this section, admin can view the detail of the registered fuel station owner.
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
Fuel Station Owner Module
- Dashboard: In this section, owner can briefly view the total fuel station, total new order, total confirmed order, total canceled order, total on-the-way order, and total delivered order.
- Fuel Station: In this section, owner can manage fuel station(add/delete/update).
- Order of Fuel: In this section, owner can view the fuel orders which are received by a different fuel station and also have the right to change the status of the order according to the current status.
- Reports: In this section owner can view order details of fuel that is received by the fuel station in a particular period.
- Search: In this section, the owner can search order details with the help of his/her mobile number and order number.
Fuel station owner can also update their profile, change the password and recover the password.
User must register for ordering online fuel.
- Dashboard: It is welcome page for users.
- Order Your Fuel: In this section, user can order fuel(Petrol or Diesel).
- Order Status: In this section, user can view the status of his fuel order.
- Search: In this section, user can search order with the help of order number, name, and mobile number.
User can also update their profile, change their password and recover their password.
Some of the Project Screens
User Fuel Order Form
Fuel Station owner Dashboard
Order Details Page
How to run the online Course Material Management Project Using PHP and MySQL
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/HTML)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with the name
6. Import fdondmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in the SQL file folder)
7. Run the script