A Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Subscription-based Benchmarking of New Car Sales (including Luxury Cars), Used Car Sales and Commercial Vehicle Sales – by OEM, Model and Variant in UAE
Methodology and Deliverables
Data sourced from Auto Associations
Interviews were conducted with selected dealers of luxury vehicles.
Interviews with Service mangers of luxury vehicle to check the number of vehicle in warranty.
Data from public domain like journals and magazines.
Based on the above sources estimation done by GRC with 95% accuracy.
Analysis done on month on month data.
To provide historical (15 years) analysis of vehicles in UAE
- Evolution of Passenger Vehicle market
- Shift in segmental demand like Sedan, SUV, Luxury
- Growth in personnel vehicles vs taxis/shared mobility services
- Evolution of Commercial Vehicle (Trucks & Buses) market
- Shift in CV segmental growth by tonnage, by vehicle category (rigid trucks, tractor trailers, etc.)
02 Current Data Analysis
To provide quarterly update and analysis of vehicles sales of both Passenger Car and Commercial Vehicle Segment
- Passenger car registrations month on month by manufacturer (OEM), by segment (Sedan, SUV, etc.), by model/variant
- Commercial Vehicle registrations month on month by manufacturer(OEM), by segment, by model/variant
- Analysis by fleet vs. personal car
03 Used Car Data Analysis
To provide used car data analysis
- Registration of used cars month on month
- Analysis by channel of sales online, dealers, c2c, etc
- Analysis by car segment, by car make, by model etc.
- Analysis by vehicle age
04 Value-add Analysis
To provide value-add analysis by
- Body type
- Nationality of ownership
- TRIM level
- + Any more customisation required
Glasgow Research & Consulting clients are Global Fortune 500 companies, regional conglomerates and entrepreneurial ventures.
The ability to anticipate competitors’ moves and analyze markets is key to winning in the Middle East & Africa region. Our biggest pride comes from helping international companies to be successful in emerging markets.
Office No 6, Unit 402, Level 4,
Crystal Tower, Business Bay,
PO Box 445190 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 55 9744360 | Phone: +971 4 566 8869
Website : https://www.glasgowinsights.com/