“Doctor Appointment Management System” is responsible for keeping all the records of doctor appointments that are taken by users. This system helps the patient take an appointment online and save time.
The main objective of the “Doctor Appointment Management System” project is to provide easier doctor appointment and gets appointment online which save lots of time.
|Project Name||Doctor Appointment Management System Project (Using PHP & PDO Extension)|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
In Doctor Appointment Management Project we use PHP and MySQL Database. This project has two modules i.e. doctor and user.
1. Dashboard: In this section, the doctor can briefly view the total number of new appointment, total approved appointment,s and total canceled appointments.
2. Appointment: In this section, the doctor views the appointment details and they have also the right to change application status according to the current status.
3. Reports: In this section doctor can view the appointment details in a particular period.
4. Search: In this section, doctor can search appointments with the help of user appointment number/Name/Mobile Number
Doctor can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
User Module(User does not need to register)
1. Home Page: In this section, user can view the welcome page of the web application.
2. Book: In this section, user can sent the appointment request.
3. Check Appointment: In this section, user can search appointment with the help of user appointment number/Name/Mobile Number
Some of the Project Screens
How to run the Doctor Appointment Management System Project Using PHP and MySQL
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/HTML)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with the name
damsmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in the SQL file folder)
7. Run the script
Username: [email protected]
Password: [email protected]
Or Register a new user.
Video Link Here : https://youtu.be/j5l_ILzDVH8
Welcome to PHPGurukul. We are a web development team striving our best to provide you with an unusual experience with PHP. Some technologies never fade, and PHP is one of them. From the time it has been introduced, the demand for PHP Projects and PHP developers is growing since 1994. We are here to make your PHP journey more exciting and useful.
Website : https://phpgurukul.com