Adding a featured image in WordPress is a simple process. Here’s how:
- Edit the post or page where you want to add a featured image.
- Look for the Featured Image panel on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Set featured image link.
- This will open the WordPress media library. You can either upload a new image or choose an existing one.
- Once you’ve selected an image, click on the Set featured image button.
- The selected image will be set as the featured image for your post or page.
- You can preview how the featured image will look by clicking on the Preview button.
- Once you’re satisfied with the featured image, click on the Publish or Update button to save your changes.
Note: The location of the Featured Image panel may differ based on the WordPress theme you’re using. If you can’t find the panel, check the theme documentation or contact the theme developer for assistance.
To get Full Report : https://phpgurukul.com/how-to-add-a-featured-image/
Welcome to PHPGurukul. We are a web development team striving our best to provide you with an unusual experience with PHP. Some technologies never fade, and PHP is one of them. From the time it has been introduced, the demand for PHP Projects and PHP developers is growing since 1994. We are here to make your PHP journey more exciting and useful.
Website : https://phpgurukul.com