|Project Name||Men Salon Management System project|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
In this project, we use PHP and MySQL database. It has two modules, admin and user.
- Dashboard: In this section admin can see all detail in brief like total number of customer, Total number of appointment, Rejected Appointment, Accepted Appointment, Total Services, Today’s sales, yesterday’s sale, Last seven days sales and total sales.
- Services: In this section admin can manage services of parlor (add and update).
- Pages: In this section admin can manage about us and contact us pages.
- Appointment: In this section admin can view the detail of appointments and have right to reject and select appointment.
- Subscriber: In this section, admin can view subscriber emails.
- Add Customer: In this section admin can mange customer (add/update).
- Customer List: In this section admin can view customer list and assign services and make invoices of services which is taken by customer.
- Reports: In this section admin can view users detail and sales in particular periods
- Invoice: In this section there is the list of total invoices which is viewed by admin
- Search Appointment: In this section admin can search appointment with the help of his/her appointment number, name and contact number.
- Search Invoice: In this section admin can search invoices with the help of his/her invoice number.
Admin can also update his profile, change password and recover password.
In MSMS users are not required to sign in
Home Page: The user can take an appointment with Men’s Salon on a particular date and time.
Services: User views the services which are offered by Men’s Salon.
About Us: User sees the details of Men Salon.
Contact Us: The user can contact Men Salon.
Some of the Project Screens
How to run the Online Men Salon Management System Project Using PHP and MySQL
- Download the zip file
- Extract the file and copy
- Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
- Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
- Create a database with name
msmsdb.sqlfile(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
- Run the script
Password: [email protected]