The lead-acid battery market valuation is expected to reach US$ 54.3 Bn in 2022. Future Market Insights (FMI) analysis has forecasted the lead-acid battery sales to increase at a 5.2% CAGR between 2022 and 2032. According to the study, the overall market valuation will top US$ 90.5 Bn by 2032.
As per FMI, the demand for AGM batteries is expected to increase at a high pace, exhibiting a 6.2% CAGR in 2021.
According to the market analysis by Future Market Insights, the expansion of automotive production facilities to cover rural and other remote areas has led to the increasing demand for the lead-acid battery. Rapid technological advancements in production technologies are also projected to complement market growth over the coming years.
Demand for the lead-acid battery is increasing with the rise in the volume of the vehicle fleet in recent years. This can be attributed to an increase in aftermarket sales in regular interims for battery replacement.
Request a sample to gain compressive insights @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-54
The growing requirement has led to mass production and has increased the importance of process automation in the lead-acid battery market. The market is shifting towards industry 4.0 s, leading to the universal adoption of new production technologies.
There also is an increasing demand from other industries for the deployment of lead-acid battery. An increasing number of players focusing on research and development related to lead-acid battery is anticipated to have a significant contribution towards market growth in the years to come.
“The lead acid battery market is growing at a strong pace, driven largely by increasing demand for energy efficient solutions across automotive sector. The increasing demand for electric vehicles will create extensive opportunities for manufacturers. Key industry participants have been focusing product diversification to offer energy efficient solutions and gain a competitive advantage,” says a Future Market Insights analyst
Key Takeaways from Lead Acid Battery Market Study
- Flooded battery is projected to hold over 49% of the global market share in 2021 in terms of product type, supported by superior configurations.
- Transportation is projected to hold over 56% of the overall market share as leading segment in terms of application by 2031-end, supported by increasing investments in electric vehicles production.
- China will remain a chief market, backed by rising demand from the automotive industry. It is expected to account for over 57.3% of demand registered in East Asia in 2021.
- The markets India is set to surge at around 6% CAGR over the next ten years.
- Germany is emerging as a key market in Europe, accounting for over US$ 2,509.4 Mn in 2021, driven by expansion of the automotive industry.
Companies operating in the lead acid battery market are aiming at strategic collaborations and partnerships with other manufacturers to expand their manufacturing capacity. For instance:
- In March 2019, GS Yuasa Corporation has announced that GS Yuasa International Ltd. launched a new automotive lead-acid storage battery plant operated by equity method affiliate inci GS Yuasa Akü Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi (“IGYA”) in Manisa Province, Turkey.
- In February 2020, the company has announced the launch of its SNS-TN series of valve-regulated stationary lead-acid batteries.
- In July 2020, Blink Charging and Enersys collaborate To Develop High Power Inductive/Wireless and enhanced DC Fast Charging Systems with energy storage options for the automotive market.
- In January 2021, EnerSys is teaming up with TravelCenters of America (TA) to offer Odyssey Performance and NorthStar PRO Group 31 batteries for heavy-duty applications in all TA locations throughout the United States.
Get More Insights On This Article: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/global-lead-acid-battery-market