Global Milk Protein Market is expected to reach USD 13.51 Billion by 2027, witnessing growth at a CAGR of over 7%, in value terms, during 2022-23 owing to increasing awareness of functional foods and dietary supplements such as Milk proteins along with rising demand for nutrition based products in clinical nutrition, infant formulas, and sports. Moreover, growing demand of consuming high protein, low calorie diet for weight management and muscle building will propel the growth of the market further.
Based on the type of protein, the global Milk Protein market is dominated by Whey Protein Concentrates due to wide application in the food and beverage industry. The sports nutrition accounts for the largest share in the application segment, due to increased consumption of high protein foods. Europe leads the Milk Protein market followed by North America, owing to increased production of milk protein to produce low fat food products. Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at a high CAGR in the future due to rising demand for processed foods in developing countries like India and China.
For more [email protected]
Some of the leading players in the Global Milk Protein Market are Fonterra Co-Operative Group, FrieslandCampina, Arla Foods, Groupe Lactalis, Saputo Incorporated, Amco Protein, Havero Hoogwewt, Glanbia PLC, Kerry Group, Sachsenmilch Leppersdorf GmbH etc.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Global Milk Protein Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast Global Milk Protein based on type, livestock, form, application, functionality, processing method and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Global Milk Protein Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Global Milk Protein Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for Global Milk Protein Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading manufacturers in the Global Milk Protein Market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of milk protein manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the milk protein manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed the retailers, distribution channels and presence of all major milk protein manufacturers across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Global Milk Protein Market using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Milk Protein Manufacturers, Dealers, and Suppliers
- Regulatory organizations.
- Dairy Industries.
- Raw material suppliers and distributors.
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Biotechnology Companies.
- Market research and consulting firms.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, distributors and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Download Free Sample [email protected]
In this report, global milk protein market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Milk Protein Market, By Type:
- Milk Protein Concentrates
- Milk Protein Isolates
- Milk Protein Hydrolysates
- Casein & Caseinates
- Whey Protein Concentrates
- Whey Protein Isolates
- Other milk Proteins
Milk Protein Market, By Livestock:
Milk Protein Market, By Form:
Milk Protein Market, By Application:
- Sports Nutrition
- Infant Formula
- Dairy Products
Milk Protein Market, By Functionality:
- Emulsification, Foaming & Thickening
- Colour/Flavour Development,
- Heat Stability
Milk Protein Market, By Processing Method:
- Creaming & Homogenization
- Spray Drying
Milk Protein Market, by Region:
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- North America
- United States
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Milk Protein Market segment.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]