India food processing equipment market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period. The India food processing equipment market is driven by the growing need to achieve food safety and fulfil the demand of its ever increasing population. Additionally, increasing awareness among the population pertaining to food safety and health consciousness is further expected to propel the market growth through 2025. Besides, the availability of processing equipment in different designs, sizes, configurations, among others can further foster the market growth. Also, changing dietary habits and increasing consumption of ready to eat and processed food further spurs the market growth over the next few years. However, concerns pertaining to loss of important nutrients while processing food can hamper the market growth during the forecast period. Moreover, the outbreak of pandemic novel coronavirus disease has led to nationwide lockdown in the country leading to shutting down of various industries and manufacturing units across the country thereby negatively impacting the market growth.
The India food processing equipment market is segmented based on equipment, process, form of end product, application, company and region. Based on process, the market can be categorized into automatic, semi-automatic and manual. The automatic segment is expected to dominate the market on account of the increasing demand across the food & beverage industry. Based on form of end product, the market can be grouped into solid, semi-solid and liquid. The solid segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the ease of handling and packaging.
For More Information@
The major players operating in the India food processing equipment market are Economode Food Equipment (India) Private Limited, Alfa Laval India Private Limited, Srujann Fenco Food Engineering Private Limited, Krones India Private Limited, John Bean Technologies India Private Limited, Rexnord India Pvt. Ltd., Marel India Private Limited, SPX India Pvt. Ltd., Buhler (India) Pvt Ltd, Danfoss Industries Pvt. Ltd. and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of India food processing equipment market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of India food processing equipment market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast India food processing equipment market based on equipment, process, form of end product, application, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the India food processing equipment market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India food processing equipment market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in India food processing equipment market.
- To conduct pricing analysis in the India food processing equipment market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in India food processing equipment market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in India food processing equipment market.
Download Free Sample Report@
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of India food processing equipment market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Food Processing Equipment manufacturers/ suppliers/ distributors
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to food processing equipment
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, India food processing equipment market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
India Food Processing Equipment Market, By Equipment:
- Drying, cooling, and freezing
India Food Processing Equipment Market, By Process:
India Food Processing Equipment Market, By Form of End Product:
India Food Processing Equipment Market, By Application:
- Bakery & Confectionery Products
- Meat & Poultry Products
- Fish & Seafood
- Dairy Products
- Alcoholic Beverages & Non-Alcoholic Beverages
India Food Processing Equipment Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in India food processing equipment market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]