United Kingdom hard seltzer market is expected to undergo a rapid growth during the forecast period on account of increasing number of manufacturers entering the market which in turn is leading to availability of wide range of hard seltzers. The growing popularity of low calorie & carbohydrate content alcoholic drinks, especially among millennials is another major factor contributing to the market growth. Moreover, hard seltzers are usually gluten-free and low in ABV content which acts as a key growth driver behind their rising demand in United Kingdom.
Additionally, manufacturers are investing on strong marketing content as well as distribution network which is likely to propel the growth of United Kingdom hard seltzer market through 2028. Apart from that, development of new and innovative flavors is also attracting new consumers towards hard seltzers. The country has witnessed rise in number of bars and restaurants in recent years which has further contributed to the rise in sale of alcoholic beverages including hard seltzers.
United Kingdom hard seltzer market can be categorized based on type, ABV content, distribution channel and region. Based on ABV content, the market can be categorized into less than 5%, more than 5%. Among the two, hard seltzers having less than 5% ABV content are expected to dominate the United Kingdom market during the forecast period as they attract health-conscious consumers. Based on distribution channel, United Kingdom hard seltzer market can be split into online, convenience stores, supermarket/hypermarket and others. Among them, online channel is expected to contribute high revenue share during the forecast period as many hard seltzer manufacturers are undergoing partnerships with e-commerce platform. The convenience of shopping on these platforms is also making the segment a faster growing one.
For More [email protected]
The major players operating in the United Kingdom Hard Seltzer market are White Claw Hard Seltzer (Mark Anthony Brands International), Smirnoff Seltzers (THE SMIRNOFF CO.); ISLAND BAY DRINKS LTD, Clean & Press (BrewDog), 58 Gin Ltd, Two Brooks (Loon Water Ltd.), Mike’s Hard Seltzer, Barefoot Cellars , Served Drinks, Chase Distillery Ltd. and Balans (Cider of Sweden Ltd.), among others. Leading companies are undergoing growth strategies such as new product launches, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures and mergers & acquisitions in order to increase their share in United Kingdom hard seltzer market.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of United Kingdom hard seltzer market from 2018 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of United Kingdom hard seltzer market from 2022 to 2028 and growth rate until 2028.
- to classify and forecast United Kingdom hard seltzer market based on type, ABV content, distribution channel, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the United Kingdom hard seltzer market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for United Kingdom hard seltzer market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in United Kingdom hard seltzer market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for United Kingdom hard seltzer market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in United Kingdom hard seltzer market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in United Kingdom hard seltzer market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of hard seltzer manufacturers across United Kingdom. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the presence of all major players across United Kingdom.
Download Free Sample [email protected]
TechSci Research calculated the market size of United Kingdom hard seltzer market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these services and end users for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Hard Seltzer system manufacturers/ suppliers/ distributors
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to hard seltzer
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as hard seltzer manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, United Kingdom hard seltzer market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
United Kingdom Hard Seltzer Market, By Type:
- Flavoured vs Non-Flavoured
United Kingdom Hard Seltzer Market, By ABV Content:
- Less than 5%
- More than 5%
United Kingdom Hard Seltzer Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Convenience Stores
United Kingdom Hard Seltzer Market, By Region:
- Greater London
- South East
- North West
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in United Kingdom hard seltzer market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with