Australia Hydrogen Market is expected to grow at a steady pace through 2027 owing to the increasing focus towards clean energy generation. The country is increasingly emphasizing on planet friendly alternatives to fossil fuel such as hydrogen fuel cell systems, which is anticipated to boost the Australia Hydrogen Market, over the coming years. For instance, the country is planning to develop first commercial scale hydrogen refueling station by 2022, which is expected to drive the demand for hydrogen at an agile rate, during the forecast period. In addition to conducive government efforts such as Australia Gas Vision 2050, the refinery expansions and electricity generation would further continue to escalate the demand for Hydrogen in Australia.
Australia Hydrogen market is controlled by these major players, namely– BOC Australia, Air Liquide Australia, etc.
Objective of the Study:
- To outline, classify and estimate the Australia Hydrogen market on the basis of application, technology, mode and regional distribution.
- To study and forecast the Australia market size of the Hydrogen, in terms of value and volume.
- To project the size of Hydrogen market, in terms of value and volume, with respect to key technologies such as Steam Methane Reforming and Membrane Cell Technology.
- To understand the regional market structure of Hydrogen market, the Australia Hydrogen market is segmented in seven regions, namely – Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Northern Territory, Tasmania, Western Australia and South Australia and forecast the market size, in terms of value and volume.
- To identify the detailed information about the prime factors affecting the Australia Hydrogen market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and margins in the Australia Hydrogen market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new entrants in the Australia Hydrogen market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the manufacturing and supply of Hydrogen nationwide.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of leading Hydrogen manufacturers across Australia. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the company personnel were also enquired about their key products, manufacturing plant location, prices of products and competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the applications, technologies, modes, distribution network and regional presence of all major Hydrogen manufacturers across Australia.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for Australia Hydrogen using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for standard technologies (Steam Methane Reforming and Membrane Cell Technology) were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources, secondary sources directories, databases, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by the TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Hydrogen Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Trade Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to Hydrogen
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as Hydrogen manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policy makers about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years (next two to five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of the market segment.
Browse Full Report : https://www.techsciresearch.com/report/australia-hydrogen-market/1710.html
In this report, the Hydrogen has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Technology:
- Steam Methane Reforming
- Membrane Cell Technology
Market, by Mode:
Market, by Application:
- Petroleum Refinery
- Ammonia Cracking
- Chemical & Petrochemical
Market, by Region:
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- Western Australia
- South Australia
Table of Content :
- Product Overview
- Research Methodology
- Impact of COVID-19 on Australia Hydrogen Market
- Executive Summary
- Voice of Customers
5.1. Product Quality
5.2. Product Pricing
5.3. Product Availability
5.4. Product Packaging
- Australia Hydrogen Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1.By Technology (Steam Methane Reforming Vs. Membrane Cell Technology)
6.2.2.By Mode (Captive Vs. Merchant)
6.2.3.By Application (Petroleum Refinery, Ammonia Cracking, Chemical & Petrochemical and Others)
6.2.4.By Region (Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Northern Territory, Tasmania, Western Australia and South Australia)
- Australia Hydrogen Market Segmental Analysis
7.1. Australia Steam Methane Reforming Hydrogen Market Outlook
7.1.1.Market Size & Forecast
220.127.116.11. By Value
18.104.22.168. By Volume
7.1.2.Market Share & Forecast
22.214.171.124. By Application
126.96.36.199. By Region (Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Northern Territory, Tasmania, Western Australia and South Australia)
188.8.131.52. By Company
7.2. Australia Membrane Cell Technology Hydrogen Market Outlook
7.2.1.Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206. By Value
220.127.116.11. By Volume
7.2.2.Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168. By Application
22.214.171.124. By Region (Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Northern Territory, Tasmania, Western Australia and South Australia)
126.96.36.199. By Company
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]