Rising deployment of electric vehicles by shared mobility operators and growing demand for development of fast charging infrastructure is expected to drive the demand of global EV mobile charging market in the forecast period, 2023-2027.
According to TechSci Research report, “EV Mobile Charging Market - Global Industry Size, Share, Trends, Opportunity, and Forecast, 2017-2027”, the global EV mobile charging market is anticipated to grow at a steady rate in the forecast period, 2023-2027. EV mobile chargers are used to charge electric vehicles, including temporary chargers, portable chargers, and charging vans. They are in high demand in areas where electric vehicle charging stations are not possible. The challenges in installing charging infrastructure that takes months to install charging stations due to the permitting requirements and capacity upgrades are paving the way for market growth. EV mobile chargers are witnessing massive demand among the consumers as these do not require huge infrastructure investment and provide flexibility to charge the electric vehicle.
Browse over XX market data Figures spread through 110 Pages and an in-depth TOC on " Global EV Mobile Charging Market"
The global EV mobile charging market is segmented based on vehicle type, type, connector type, charging time, company, and regional distribution.
- Based on the vehicle type, the global EV mobile charging market is divided into two-wheeler, passenger car, and commercial vehicle. The passenger car vehicle is expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period, 2023-2027. Change in preference for private vehicle ownership, growing consumers' purchasing power, and improving living standards are driving the sales of electric passenger cars across the globe. The benefits of purchasing electric passenger vehicles are lower running and maintenance costs, better performance, and a cleaner environment as they do not emit harmful pollutants into the environment. Stringent emission regulations and the launch of advanced versions of electric vehicles are expected to bolster the demand for electric vehicles across the globe.
- Based on type, the global EV mobile charging market is divided into AC and DC. DC type is expected to account for a significant market share in the forecast period. DC chargers can supply electricity straight to the vehicle battery, bypassing the internal charger. Due to their ability to fast charge the automobile and covert AC power to DC for charging, they are expected to witness a massive growth in the forecast period.
- Based on the connector type, the global EV mobile charging market is divided into type 2, type 1, UK 3-Pin, CHAdeMO, CCS, and others. Type 2 connector type is expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period. Type 2 boasts faster charging time, increased convenience, and quicker response than its counterparts.
- Based on the charging time, the global EV mobile charging market is divided into slow and fast. The fast segment is expected to account for a significant market share in the forecast period. The ability to protect car batteries and charge car vehicles in a shorter duration are the significant factors influencing the demand for EV mobile fast chargers.
- Based on the regional analysis, Europe & CIS is dominating the market and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. The presence of major market players in the region and the well-developed infrastructure supports the adoption of electric vehicles among consumers. Increased production and sales of electric vehicles in the region create lucrative opportunities for the EV mobile charging market growth.
Major market players operating in the global EV mobile charging market are:
- Re:Start Charging Services Pty. Ltd.
- Ez4EV Pvt Ltd
- Alliance for Sustainable Energy LLC
Download Sample Report @ https://www.techsciresearch.com/sample-report.aspx?cid=8279
Customers can also request for 10% free customization on this report.
“Mobile charging solutions are promising for corporate and fleet customers, which eliminates the need for the high upfront cost of installing fixed charging infrastructure. The advent of robots capable of mobile charging autonomous vehicles and the rise in on-road electric vehicles, including passenger cars, two-wheelers, and commercial vehicles, is expected to significantly contribute to the market growth. Market players are selling the electric vehicle mobile chargers through the online sales platform, and the rise in the number of market players offering mobile charging solutions to customers are expected to propel the growth of the global EV mobile charging market growth till 2027” said Mr. Karan Chechi, Research Director with TechSci Research, a research based global management consulting firm.
“EV Mobile Charging Market - Global Industry Size, Share, Trends, Opportunity, and Forecast, 2017-2027, Segmented By Vehicle Type (Two-Wheeler, Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle), By Type (AC, DC), By Connector Type (Type 2, Type 1, UK 3-Pin, CHAdeMO, CCS, Others), By Charging Time (Slow, Fast), and By Region”, has evaluated the future growth potential of global EV mobile charging market and provides statistics & information on market size, structure, and future market growth. The report intends to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment decisions. Besides, the report also identifies and analyzes the emerging trends along with essential drivers, challenges, and opportunities in global EV mobile charging market.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]