Global Automotive Connectors Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% in value terms owing to rise in the number of autonomous vehicles, growing automobile production globally and increasing number of electronic components. Based on connection type, due to rise in demand for automotive safety systems and increase in the number of electronic components, wire to board connection segment holds the largest market share in automotive connector market in 2021 and is estimated to account for the largest market share, in terms of value during the forecast period as well. APAC region holds the largest market share globally in automotive connector due to increasing vehicle production in the region and growing consumer income level.
Some of the major key players operating in Automotive Connectors are Delphi Automotive, Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., Molex Incorporated, Yazaki Corporation, Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd., JST Mfg. Co., Ltd., AVX Corporation, Amphenol Corporation, Hirose Electric Co.,Ltd, Foxconn Technology Group etc.
Objective of the Study
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of Automotive Connectors which covers production, demand and supply of Automotive Connectors market globally.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Automotive Connectors in terms of volume and Value.
- To classify and forecast global Automotive Connectors based on vehicle type, connection type, system type, application type and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global Automotive Connectors market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global Automotive Connectors market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of global Automotive Connectors
To perform the study, TechSci Research conducted primary as well as exhaustive secondary research. Initially, TechSci Research prepared an exhaustive list of Automotive Connectors manufacturers operating globally. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys, which include primary calls, email responses, etc., with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also asked about their major competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed product offerings and regional presence of all major Automotive Connectors supplier across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for global Automotive Connectors using a bottom-up technique, wherein manufacturers’ volume sales data for different types of warehouse vehicles, were recorded as well as forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analysing historical sales data of respective manufacturer to arrive at the overall market size. Multiple secondary sources such as directories, Company Websites, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Automotive Connectors manufacturers
- Automobile Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Connectors Suppliers
- Traders and distributors of automotive pressure sensors
- Raw material suppliers
- Research Institutes
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to Automotive Connectors manufacturers.
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as Automotive Connectors manufacturers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help them to target the growing segments over the coming years (next two to five years), thereby aiding the stakeholders in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
Browse Full Report : https://www.techsciresearch.com/report/global-automotive-connectors-market/1675.html
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]