Global Automotive Smart Display Market is projected to grow at impressive CAGR of over 12% in value terms owing to increasing adoption of automotive displays, growing consumers demand for enhanced user experience & comfort features and increasing trend for integration of smart phones with vehicles. In 2021, based on display size, the 6”-10” display size has the largest market share due to consumers preferences for large display applications and it is expected that the demand for large display is expected to increase over the next five years. The demand for smart display market is largest in APAC region due to maximum demand for vehicles in the region and the production of the vehicles in the region is major factor for the largest market share.
Some of the major key players operating in Automotive Smart Display are Panasonic Corporation, Magna International Inc., Valeo SA, Kyocera Display Corporation, Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Delphi Automotive PLC, Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., Visteon Corporation, Yazaki Corporation etc.
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of Automotive Smart Display which covers production, demand and supply of Automotive Smart Display market globally.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Automotive Smart Display in terms of volume and Value.
- To classify and forecast global Automotive Smart Display based on vehicle type, Display Technology, Display Size, Level of Autonomous Driving and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global Automotive Smart Display market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global Automotive Smart Display market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of global Automotive Smart Display.
To perform the study, TechSci Research conducted primary as well as exhaustive secondary research. Initially, TechSci Research prepared an exhaustive list of Automotive Smart Display manufacturers operating globally. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys, which include primary calls, email responses, etc., with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also asked about their major competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed product offerings and regional presence of all major Automotive Smart Display supplier across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for global Automotive Smart Display using a bottom-up technique, wherein manufacturers’ volume sales data for different types of warehouse vehicles, were recorded as well as forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analysing historical sales data of respective manufacturer to arrive at the overall market size. Multiple secondary sources such as directories, Company Websites, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Automotive Smart Display manufacturers
- Automobile OEMs
- Automotive display panel manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers
- Research Institutes
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to Automotive Smart Display.
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as Automotive Smart Display manufacturers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help them to target the growing segments over the coming years (next two to five years), thereby aiding the stakeholders in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
About TechSci Research
TechSci Research is a leading global market research firm publishing premium market research reports. Serving 700 global clients with more than 600 premium market research studies, TechSci Research is serving clients across 11 different industrial verticals. TechSci Research specializes in research-based consulting assignments in high growth and emerging markets, leading technologies, and niche applications. Our workforce of more than 100 fulltime Analysts and Consultants employing innovative research solutions and tracking global, and country specific high growth markets helps TechSci clients to lead rather than follow market trends.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]