Global biofertilizers market is anticipated to witness robust growth during the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of advanced and sophisticated technologies by farmers to increase arable land and improve the overall productivity. In addition to this, growing fondness for organic food among the health-conscious population is driving the demand for biofertilizers over chemical fertilizers across the globe. Several initiatives and favorable regulations laid by government agencies and groups would further fuel the growth of global biofertilizers market through 2027.
Additionally, rising acceptance for advanced farming with drip irrigation and sprinklers is also one of the key factors for the growth of global biofertilizers market. Biofertilizers are used to increase fertility of the soil and crops. They contain micro-organisms which help the soil to gain its nutrient back.
Speak To Analyst : https://www.techsciresearch.com/analystspeak.aspx?cid=1301
The global biofertilizers market is categorized based on type, form, crop, application, microbe type and region. Based on type, the market is categorized into nitrogen-fixing biofertilizers, phosphate-solubilizing biofertilizers, potash-mobilizing biofertilizers and others. The nitrogen-fixing biofertilizer is expected to undergo fastest growth during the forecast period as they help strengthen agriculture production capacity. They can be used for leguminous as well as for non-leguminous crops.
Based on form, the global biofertilizers market is segmented into liquid and carrier-based. Among them, the liquid-based segment is undergoing fastest growth and is expected to record largest market share by 2027. They have higher shelf life as compared to carrier-based biofertilizers with a life expectancy of 2 to 3 years. This makes liquid biofertilizers more convenient and affordable for farmers.
Browse Full Report : https://www.techsciresearch.com/report/global-bio-fertilizers-market/1301.html
Major players operating in the global biofertilizers market are Novozymes A/S, CBF China Bio-Fertilizer AG, AgriLife, Mapleton Agri Biotech Private Ltd, Biomax, Rizobacter Argentina S.A., Symborg S.L., National Fertilizers Ltd, Growing Power Hairy Hill and Antibiotice S.A., among others. Leading companies are focusing on research activities as well as distribution partnership to enhance their share in global market.
Objective of the Study:
- To outline, classify and estimate the global biofertilizers market on the basis of type, form, crop, application, microbe type and regional distribution.
- To study and forecast the global market size of the biofertilizers, in terms of value and volume.
- To project the size of biofertilizers market, in terms of value and volume, with respect to key types such as nitrogen-fixing biofertilizers, phosphate-solubilizing biofertilizers, potash-mobilizing biofertilizers and others.
- To understand the regional market structure of Biofertilizers market, the global biofertilizers market is segmented in five regions, namely – Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America and forecast the market size, in terms of value and volume.
- To identify the detailed information about the prime factors affecting the global biofertilizers market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and margins in the global biofertilizers market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, government policy and investments, new entrants in the global biofertilizers market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the manufacturing and supply of biofertilizers worldwide.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of leading biofertilizer manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the company personnel were also enquired about their key products, manufacturing plant location, prices of products and competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the type, form, crop, application, microbe type and regional presence of all major biofertilizer manufacturers across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for global biofertilizers market using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for standard types were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources, secondary sources directories, databases such as International Fertilizer Association (IFA), British Agrochemicals Association, The Fertilizer Association of India (FAI), Organic Fertilizer Association of California (OFAC), company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by the TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Biofertilizers manufacturers and suppliers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Trade Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to biofertilizers
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm
Some Inputs are there :
1. What are the are key factors driving the growth of Global Biofertilizers Market.
Increasing demand for organic food and growing awareness for bio-based plant growth stimulators are key factors driving the growth of global biofertilizers market during forecast period.
2. What are the Major Segments in Global Biofertilizers Market.
The global biofertilizers market is categorized based on type, form, crop, application, microbe type and region.
3. Who are the Major players operating in the Global Biofertilizers Market.
Major players operating in the global biofertilizers market are Novozymes A/S, CBF China Bio-Fertilizer AG, AgriLife, Mapleton Agri Biotech Private Ltd, Biomax, Rizobacter Argentina S.A., Symborg S.L., National Fertilizers Ltd, Growing Power Hairy Hill and Antibiotice S.A., among others.
Based on type, nitrogen-fixing biofertilizers segment is expected to hold the largest share in global biofertilizers market during forecast period.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]