The global cargo shipping market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 3%, in value terms, during 2023-2027. Global trade of manufactured goods, increasing demand & supply for sea transportation, growing infrastructure development in various countries are the factors for growth in global cargo shipping market. Challenges related to global environmental changes and geopolitics can hamper the growth of cargo shipping market.
The global cargo shipping market is segmented based on product, industry and geography. Based on product type, general cargo dominated the market in 2021 as it includes advantages such as individual transport of commodities that help in reduced ship time at port terminals and enhanced utilization of ship space. Regionally, Asia-Pacific dominated the market share in 2021 which can be attributed to rising trend of globalization and demographic changes.
Some of the major players operating in the global cargo shipping market include CMA-CGM SA, A.P. Moller-Maersk Group, Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A., Panalpina World Transport Ltd., DHL Global Forwarding, China COSCO Holdings Company Limited, Nippon Express Co., Ltd, Hapag-Lloyd AG, Ceva Logistics and Deutsche Bahn AG.
Browse Full Report : https://www.techsciresearch.com/report/cargo-shipping-market/4814.html
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the Global Cargo Shipping market, in terms of value & volume.
- To define, classify and forecast the global cargo shipping market on the basis of cargo type, by industry and regional distribution.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of region by segmenting global Cargo Shipping market into five regions, namely, North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and MEA.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the global cargo shipping market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the global Cargo Shipping market.
- To evaluate competitor and trends in the global Cargo Shipping market.
- To strategically profile the leading players, which are involved in the Cargo Shipping globally.
TechSci Research performed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of cargo shipping providers and suppliers globally. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include providers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research regional presence of all major Cargo Shipping suppliers across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for the global cargo shipping market using a bottom-up approach, where providers’ value data for different cargo type of (Container Cargo, Bulk Cargo & General Cargo) Cargo Shipping was recorded as well as forecast for the future years was made. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective providers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by the TechSci Research
Key Target Audience:
- Global cargo shipping providers
- Global cargo shipping suppliers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Organizations, associations and alliances related to cargo shipping providers
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers.
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as cargo shipping providers and policy makers, which market segments should be targeted over the coming years (next five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth of the market.
About TechSci Research
TechSci Research is a leading global market research firm publishing premium market research reports. Serving 700 global clients with more than 600 premium market research studies, TechSci Research is serving clients across 11 different industrial verticals. TechSci Research specializes in research-based consulting assignments in high growth and emerging markets, leading technologies, and niche applications. Our workforce of more than 100 fulltime Analysts and Consultants employing innovative research solutions and tracking global, and country specific high growth markets helps TechSci clients to lead rather than follow market trends.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]