Global Connected Rail Market is anticipated to grow at CAGR of over 6% in value terms owing to infrastructure developments, growing demand for connected technologies, increase in population and growing urbanization. In 2021, in value terms, based on safety and signalling connected rail market, the CBTC segment holds the largest market share and is estimated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. Europe & CIS region dominates the Connected Rail market due to technology innovative players like, Atos, Alstom S.A., Bombardier, Bosch etc. and the region is expected to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well.
Some of the major key players operating in Connected Rail are Trimble, Inc., Hitachi Limited, Siemens AG, IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Wabtec Corporation, Tech Mahindra Limited, Calamp Corp., Nokia Corporation, Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd, Atos Corporation etc.
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of Connected Rail which covers production, demand and supply of Connected Rail market globally.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Connected Rail in terms of volume and Value.
- To classify and forecast global Connected Rail based on services, rolling stock type, safety & signalling system and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global Connected Rail market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global Connected Rail market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of global Connected Rail.
To perform the study, TechSci Research conducted primary as well as exhaustive secondary research. Initially, TechSci Research prepared an exhaustive list of Connected Rail manufacturers operating globally. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys, which include primary calls, email responses, etc., with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also asked about their major competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed product offerings and regional presence of all major Connected Rail supplier across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for global Connected Rail using a bottom-up technique, wherein manufacturers’ volume sales data for different types of warehouse vehicles, were recorded as well as forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analysing historical sales data of respective manufacturer to arrive at the overall market size. Multiple secondary sources such as directories, Company Websites, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Connected Rail manufacturers
- Connected Rail Suppliers
- Rail industry software services technology providers for rail industry
- Connected rail services providers
- Technology Providers
- Research Institutes
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to Connected Rail manufacturers.
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
Browse Full Report : https://www.techsciresearch.com/report/global-connected-rail-market/1693.html
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as Connected Rail manufacturers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help them to target the growing segments over the coming years (next two to five years), thereby aiding the stakeholders in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
About TechSci Research
TechSci Research is a leading global market research firm publishing premium market research reports. Serving 700 global clients with more than 600 premium market research studies, TechSci Research is serving clients across 11 different industrial verticals. TechSci Research specializes in research-based consulting assignments in high growth and emerging markets, leading technologies, and niche applications. Our workforce of more than 100 fulltime Analysts and Consultants employing innovative research solutions and tracking global, and country specific high growth markets helps TechSci clients to lead rather than follow market trends.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]