Global refrigerated transport market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR during the forecast period. The global refrigerated transport market is driven by growing demand for temperature-controlled food, worldwide. Continuous improvements in terms of refrigerated systems technology is expected to bolster the growth of market over the next few years. Additionally, on account of certain benefit it offers including transport of fresh products, protection from spoilage, and weather conditions, is further driving the market growth through 2027.
The global refrigerated transport market is segmented based on mode, product type, technology, temperature, and region. Based on mode, the market can be categorized into road, sea, rail and air. The road segment is anticipated to dominate the global refrigerated transport market during the forecast period. The road segment is further categorized into refrigerated LCV, refrigerated MHCV and refrigerated HCV. Out of which, the refrigerated LCV segment is projected to lead the market in the years to come which can be attributed to high demand for home delivery services and developments in the foodservice industry and food processing sector. Additionally, increase in delivery of dairy products and pharmaceuticals by vans for short-distance transportation, is further aiding the segmental growth over the coming years.
The major players operating in the refrigerated transport market are Nestle Tyson Foods, Inc., Kerry Group, Del Monte Pacific Ltd, United Technologies Corporation, Daikin Industries, Ingersoll Rand Inc., The Kraft Heinz Company, General Mills Inc., Smithfield Foods., Kellogg Co. and others.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of global refrigerated transport market from 2017 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global refrigerated transport market from 2021 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast global refrigerated transport market based on mode, product type, technology, temperature, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global refrigerated transport market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global refrigerated transport market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global refrigerated transport market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global refrigerated transport market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global refrigerated transport market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global refrigerated transport market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of global refrigerated transport market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Refrigerated transport manufacturers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to refrigerated transport
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global refrigerated transport market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Global Refrigerated Transport Market, By Mode:
- Refrigerated LCV
- Refrigerated MHCV
- Refrigerated HCV
Global Refrigerated Transport Market, By Product Type:
Global Refrigerated Transport Market, By Technology:
- Vapor Compression Systems
- Cryogenic Systems
Global Refrigerated Transport Market, By Temperature:
- Single Temperature
- Multi Temperature
Global Refrigerated Transport Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South America
- North America
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]