Global VVT & start-stop systems market is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period. The global VVT & start-stop systems market is driven by requirement for enhancing fuel efficiency and performance. In addition to this, initiatives taken by government across the globe in terms of implementation of strict norms for vehicle emissions. Furthermore, increasing production of vehicles is expected to bolster the growth of market over the next few years.
The global VVT & start-stop systems market is segmented based on vehicle type, camshaft type, fuel type, starter type, company, and region. Based on vehicle type, the market can be categorized into passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicle. Out of which, the passenger car is expected to be the largest segment during the forecast period which can be attributed to increasing purchasing power in the developing countries present in the Asian countries. Regionally, the Asia Pacific region is estimated to be the largest market for VVT & start-stop system during the forecast period on account of presence of growing markets such as India and China, the two most populated countries in the world.
The major players operating in the VVT & start-stop systems market is Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, Borgwarner Inc., Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Valeo, Denso Corporation, Hitachi Ltd., Schaeffler AG., Delphi Technologies, Eaton Corporation and others.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of global VVT & start-stop systems market from 2017 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global VVT & start-stop systems market from 2021 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast global VVT & start-stop systems market based on vehicle type, camshaft type, fuel type, starter type, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global VVT & start-stop systems market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global VVT & start-stop systems market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global VVT & start-stop systems market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global VVT & start-stop systems market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global VVT & start-stop systems market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global VVT & start-stop systems market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of global VVT & Start-Stop Systems market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- VVT & start-stop systems manufacturers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to VVT & start-stop systems
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]