India facility management market is anticipated to grow at double digit CAGR during the forecast period. Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to an increase in construction activities across commercial as well as residential sector. Moreover, various initiatives by Government to provide housing for all citizens and development of smart cities in India are further expected to positively influence India facility management market in the coming years. Furthermore, rising population across tier 1 cities and continuing growth in IT/ITeS and banking sectors would further steer India facility management market during the forecast period. The market is dominated by unorganized players.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: FY2016-FY2018
Base Year: FY2019
Estimated Year: FYF2020
Forecast Period: FY2021–FY2026
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study is to understand and gain insights about the India facility management market and its segmental analysis by service, by application, by region, by spending pattern and by market penetration.
- To estimate and forecast market size of India facility management market.
- To categorize and forecast India facility management market by service such as Property Services, Cleaning Services, Security Services, Catering Services, Support Services & Other Services.
- To categorize and forecast India facility management market by application such as Commercial, Industrial & Residential.
- To categorize and forecast India facility management market by regions such as North, East, West and South.
- To categorize and forecast India facility management market by Spending Pattern such as Outsource & Insource.
- To categorize and forecast India facility management market by Market Penetration such as Organized & Unorganized.
- To identify major drivers & challenges for India facility management market.
- To identify major trends in India facility management market.
- To profile major companies operating in India facility management market.
Few of the major players operating in India facility management market include CBRE Group, Inc., Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL), SIS Group Enterprises, Quess Corp Ltd., Cushman & Wakefield, Colliers International Group Inc., Knight Frank India Pvt Ltd, Sodexo, EFS Facilities Services, and UPDATER SERVICES (P) LTD.
Among different services, India facility management market is dominated by property services as these services are widely used across residential and commercial sectors. Commercial sector had the largest application share, in value terms, in India facility management organized market in 2017, and the segment is likely to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period as well. A large demand for facility management emanates from West India which can be attributed to high and rising construction activities in the region. Most of the facility management services are insourced in the country and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
To analyze and forecast India facility management market, both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used. Multiple employees from the leading companies have been interviewed through telephonic conversations to extract and verify the information being collected at the source. A brief study of the major players operating in India facility management market was also undertaken. Moreover, detailed and in-depth scrutiny of information was done to understand each policy or external or internal factor which could increase or decrease the demand for facility management in India. To extract data, primary surveys were conducted with key players and stakeholders in the industry.
Various secondary sources such as white papers and secondary literature on Smart Cities Mission, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation, annual reports, International Monetary Fund and World Bank were also studied by TechSci Research.
Browse Full Report : https://www.techsciresearch.com/report/india-facility-management-market/1383.html
“Upcoming metro projects in the country, allotment of funds under new housing schemes by the government of India and technological integration of facility management services resulting in high cost savings and return on investment are likely to boost the revenues of facility management service providers in the country during the forecast period. Moreover, rising number of infrastructure projects in the country would further steer growth in India facility management market over the course of next five years.” said Mr. Karan Chechi, Research Director with TechSci Research, a research based global management consulting firm.
Key Target Audience:
- Facility management companies and other stakeholders
- Major end users of facility management services
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to facility management market
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
Speak To Analyst : https://www.techsciresearch.com/analystspeak.aspx?cid=1383
The study is essential in delivering useful information to industry stakeholders such as facility management providing companies and end users. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities in specific market segments and geographies.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]