The global solar photovoltaic glass market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 32%, in value terms, during 2023-2027. Awareness about generating reliable and clean energy, upgradation of existing buildings infrastructure and government initiative is expected to drive growth in solar photovoltaic glass market. Furthermore, high demand for solar photovoltaic glass for industrial and commercial sector in developing economics and increasing public awareness is expected to propel the demand for solar photovoltaic glass across the globe.
The global solar photovoltaic glass market is segmented based on application, type, end user and region. Based on application, utility holds the highest market share in the forecast period. PV panels are used in the variety of applications in utility sector. As the demand for cost-competitive energy resources is increasing this segment will drive the product demand in the forecast period.
Regionally, North America holds the major market share in the forecast period. Due to increasing installations of solar energy plants and inclination towards renewable energy, North America will witness growth in solar photovoltaic glass market.
Some of the major players operating in the global solar photovoltaic glass market are Saint-Gobain, Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Ltd., Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd., Trina Solar Ltd., Guardian Industries, and Asahi Glass Co., Ltd.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast market size of the global solar photovoltaic glass market, in terms of value.
- To define, classify and forecast the global solar photovoltaic glass market on the bases of application, type, end user and region.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of region by segmenting global solar photovoltaic glass market into five regions, namely, North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and MEA.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the global solar photovoltaic glass market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions in the global solar photovoltaic glass market.
- to strategically profile the leading players, which are involved in the manufacturing or supply of solar photovoltaic glass globally.
TechSci Research performed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of solar photovoltaic glass manufacturers. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include providers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed application, type, end user and regional presence of all major solar photovoltaic glass manufacturers across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for the global solar photovoltaic glass market using a bottom-up approach, where providers’ value data for different application of (utility, residential & non-residential) solar photovoltaic glass was recorded as well as forecast for the future years was made. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective providers or manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as companies, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by the TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Global solar photovoltaic glass providers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Organizations, associations and alliances related to solar photovoltaic glass manufacturing
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers.
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as solar photovoltaic glass manufacturer and policy makers, which market segments should be targeted over the coming years (next five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth of the market.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]
Our Blog: https://techsciblog.com/