Lighting is a fundamental part in car vehicles, assuming a vital part in car security. The lighting system comprises of front, rear, side, fog and interiors lights. It provides clear vision to the driver and helps other vehicle drivers and pedestrians making a course to identify other vehicle's position and size. United States Automotive Lighting market is expected to grow on the back of growing automotive production and growing gross national income of the country. Moreover, the country is the second largest automobile market across the globe and growing purchasing power of individuals will result in expansion of automobile lighting market in forecast period.
Some of the major players operating in US Automotive Lightning Market are Denso Corporation, Hella, Osram, Magneti Marelli S.P.A, Valeo, Hyundai Mobis, Koito, Stanley Electric Co, General Electric Company, Oracle Lightning etc. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of Automotive Lighting market, which covers production, import, export, demand, supply, and net inventory status of Automotive Lighting market in United States.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Automotive Lighting market, in terms of value as well as volume.
- To classify and forecast United States Automotive Lighting Market based on Vehicle type, applications, technology, demand category and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for United States Automotive Lighting market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in United States Automotive Lighting market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for United States Automotive Lighting market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of United States Automotive Lighting market.
To perform the study, TechSci Research conducted primary as well as exhaustive secondary research. Initially, TechSci Research prepared an exhaustive list of Automotive Lighting market manufacturers and suppliers operating in United States. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys, which include primary calls, email responses, etc., with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also asked about their major competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed product offerings, distribution channels, and regional presence of all major automotive lighting market supplier in United States.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for United States Automotive Lighting market using a bottom-up technique, wherein manufacturers’ volume sales data for different applications, were recorded as well as forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analysing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Multiple secondary sources such as directories, databases such as Automobile association in United States such as American Automobile Association, Company Websites, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Dealers/ Distributors of Automotive Lighting market.
- Raw material suppliers of the materials.
- End users of Automotive Lighting market.
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to Automotive Lighting.
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s)
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as Automotive Lighting manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help them to target the growing segments over the coming years (next two to five years), thereby aiding the stakeholders in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
In this report, United States Automotive Lighting Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
US Automotive Lightning Market, by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV)
- Off the Road Vehicle (OTR)
US Automotive Lightning Market, by Application:
- Front Light
- Rear Light
- Side Light
- Fog Light
- Interior Light
US Automotive Lightning Market, by Technology:
US Automotive Lightning Market, by Demand Category:
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]