United States Naphthalene Derivatives Market is expected to grow at a robust CAGR during 2023-2027. Increasing construction of highways, streets, high-rises, etc. in the country is deriving huge demand for naphthalene derivatives in the United States. Additionally, demand for higher performance concrete admixtures would further drive the US Naphthalene Derivative market through 2027.
United States Naphthalene Derivatives Market is divided into derivative, source, form, end-user, and regional distribution. Based on form, the market is segmented into liquid form and powder form. In 2021, the Powdered form was the largest segment of naphthalene derivative due to its ease in transportation application and the naphthalene derivatives are poisonous in nature and their leakage in liquid form can be dangerous due to which the powder form is preferred.
Some of the leading players in the United States Naphthalene Derivatives market are Koppers (US), Cromogenia Units, Evonik, Koppers, Rütgers, BASF, Clariant, Carbon Tech Group, Huntsman, King Industries, Inc etc.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Naphthalene Derivatives, in terms of value.
- To classify and forecast United States Naphthalene Derivatives based on derivative, source, form, end-user and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for United States Naphthalene Derivatives.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in United States Naphthalene Derivatives.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for Naphthalene Derivatives.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of United States Naphthalene Derivatives.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of collaboration manufacturers across United States. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturer which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed the service offerings, distribution channels and presence of all major collaboration manufacturer across United States.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of United States Naphthalene Derivatives using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Manufacturers of Naphthalene Derivatives
- Dealers and Suppliers of Naphthalene Derivatives
- End Users
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Research Institutes
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as collaboration manufacturer, distributors and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]