US Paints & Coatings market is expected to witness a growth of steady CAGR by the end of 2027, owing to surging demand from the building and construction industry of the nation. In addition to this, stringent government regulations and shifting consumer preference towards sustainable and green products is majorly driving the paints and coatings industry of the country.
US Paints & Coatings market is divided into resin type, technology, application, and regional distribution. Based on application, the market is divided into architectural application & industrial application. During 2019, architectural application dominated the US Paints & Coatings market and is expected to maintain its dominance through 2025 as well due to increasing housing completions as well as non-residential constructions in US. Growing focus towards functional coatings such as water-borne formulations, nanostructured coatings, etc. would further escalate the US Paints & Coating market during 2023-27.
US Paints & Coatings market is controlled by these major players, namely– Akzo Nobel Coatings Inc., Axalta Coating Systems, BASF Corporation Coatings RBU, ICP Construction, PPG Industries, RPM International Inc., Diamond Vogel Paints, Nippon Paint (USA) Inc., Masco Corporation and Lord Corporation among others.
Objective of the Study:
- To outline, classify and estimate the US Paints & Coatings market on the basis of resin type, technology, application and regional distribution.
- To study and forecast the US market size of the Paints & Coatings, in terms of value and volume.
- To project the size of Paints & Coatings market, in terms of value and volume, with respect to key resin types such as Acrylic, Alkyd, Epoxy, Polyurethane, Polyester and Others.
- To understand the regional market structure of Paints & Coatings market, the US Paints & Coatings market is segmented in four regions, namely – Midwest, West, North East and South and forecast the market size, in terms of value and volume.
- To identify the detailed information about the prime factors affecting the US Paints & Coatings market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and margins in the US Paints & Coatings market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, plant capacity, government policy and investments, in the US Paints & Coatings market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the manufacturing and supply of Paints & Coatings in US.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of leading Paints & Coatings manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the company personnel were also enquired about their key products, manufacturing plant location, prices of products and competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the types, applications, forms, distribution network, and regional presence of all major Paints & Coatings manufacturers across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for US Paints & Coatings using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for standard resin types (Acrylic, Alkyd, Epoxy, Polyurethane, Polyester and Others) were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources, secondary sources directories, databases such as American Coatings Association, annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by the TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Paints & Coatings Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Resin Types of Paints & Coatings such as Acrylic, Alkyd, Epoxy, Polyurethane, Polyester and Others
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Trade Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to Paints & Coatings
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as Paints & Coatings manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policy makers. which market segments should be targeted over the coming years (next two to five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of the market segment.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]