United States Condensing Unit Market is projected to grow at a high CAGR by 2027, due to the growing use of condensing units in the cold storage & warehousing industry. Moreover, the improvement in performance of refrigerators & air conditioners due to the use of condensing units coupled with the rising demand of natural coolants & refrigerants like water that are eco-friendly, is likely to drive the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Based on the type, the air-cooled condensing unit segment is expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period due to its commercial applications, lower maintenance and setting up costs. Based on the application, the industrial segment is estimated to hold the largest market share in the forecast period due to the increasing need of advanced refrigeration in retail stores, hospitals, dairy, and cooling systems.
Some of the leading players in the United States Condensing Unit Market are Carrier Corporation, Voltas, Emerson Electric Company, GEA Group, Bitzer, Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration, Baltimore Aircoil Company, Danfoss, SCM Frigo, Advansor etc
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of United States Condensing Unit Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast the United States Condensing Unit based on type, application, function and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the United States Condensing Unit Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the United States Condensing Unit Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the United States Condensing Unit Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading manufacturers in the United States Condensing Unit Market.
Download Free Sample [email protected]
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of Condensing Unit manufacturers in the United States. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the Condensing Unit manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed the retailers, distribution channels and presence of all major Condensing Unit manufacturers in the United States.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of United States Condensing Unit Market using a bottom-up approach, where data for various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Condensing Unit Manufacturers
- Dealers and Suppliers
- Regulatory organizations.
- Raw material suppliers and distributors.
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Trade Associations
- Market research and consulting firms.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, distributors and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, United States Condensing Unit Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
United States Condensing Unit Market, By Type:
- Air-Cooled Condensing Unit
- Water-Cooled Condensing Unit
- Evaporative Condensing Unit
United States Condensing Unit Market, By Application:
United States Condensing Unit Market, By Function:
- Air Conditioning
- Heat Pumps
United States Condensing Unit Market, by Region:
- Northeast Region
- South Region
- Mid-West Region
- West Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Condensing Unit Market segment.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
It is an upcoming report to be released soon. If you wish an early delivery of this report or want to confirm the date of release, please contact us at [email protected]
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with