US Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) market is expected to witness healthy growth over the coming years. Strict government regulations on discharge of wastewater is a major driver for MBR installation across the United States. Enforcement of Clean Water Act, through the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Program coupled with standards including NSF/ANSI 350 (for Water Reuse) and California Title 22 standard are driving the US MBR market at a robust pace. Moreover, aging water infrastructure in the United States is further motivating the government to develop existing water treatment infrastructure as well as increase investments on cost effective water & wastewater recycling & reuse programs, thereby boosting the US MBR Market.
US Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) market is controlled by these major players, namely Suez, Koch Membrane Systems, Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Kubota Membrane, USA, Ovivo USA, LLC, etc.
Objective of the Study:
- To outline, classify and estimate the US Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) market on the basis of membrane type, configuration, application and regional distribution
- To study and forecast the US market size of the Membrane Bioreactor (MBR), in terms of value.
- To project the size of Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) market, in terms of value, with respect to key configurations such as Internal/Submerged MBR and External/Side stream MBR.
- To understand the regional market structure of Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) market, the US Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) market is segmented in four regions, namely – Midwest, West, North East and South and forecast the market size, in terms of value.
- To identify the detailed information about the prime factors affecting the US Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and margins in the US Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, government policy and investments, new entrants in the US Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the manufacturing and supply of Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) nationwide.
Download Free Sample [email protected]
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of leading Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) manufacturers across the nation. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the company personnel were also enquired about their key products, manufacturing plant location, prices of products and competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the membrane types, configurations, applications, distribution network and regional presence of all major Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) manufacturers across the nation.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for US Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for standard membrane types (Hollow Fiber, Flat Sheet and Multi Tubular) were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources, secondary sources directories, databases, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by the TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Membrane Types of Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) such as Hollow Fiber, Flat Sheet and Multi Tubular
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Trade Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to Membrane Bioreactor
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policy makers. which market segments should be targeted over the coming years (next two to five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of the market segment.
In this report, the Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Membrane Type:
- Hollow Fiber
- Flat Sheet
- Multi Tubular
Market, by Configuration:
- Internal/Submerged MBR
- External/Side stream MBR
Market, by Application:
Market, by Region:
- North East
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 10 players on the basis of product portfolio, production plants, market pricing, sales footprint, target customer types, etc.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across all major countries.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
- List of current suppliers of Membrane Bioreactor (MBR).
It is an upcoming report to be released soon. If you wish an early delivery of this report or want to confirm the date of release, please contact us at [email protected]
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with